Samuel I. Kreamer, J.D., C.P.A.
Sam is an attorney with the wit and wisdom which comes from 35 years of practice in the areas of business law, succession planning, estate planning, and probate law. In addition to being a lawyer, he is also a certified public accountant and speaker…with a sense of humor! Let Sam provide valuable information to your group or professional association.
In the areas of business law and succession planning Sam would be happy to present:
- Growing or Going – Sam provides information on the mechanics and process of buying and/or selling a business in an understandable and useful manner.
- Passing the Torch – Business succession planning is a process not an event. Sam covers what you need to know for a successful transition and continuation of your business.
- When The Party’s Over – Advance planning can allow co-owners of a business to disassociate as painlessly as possible. Sam outlines the steps co-owners should take, and what happens if they don’t.
- Protecting Your ASSets – Without a non-compete agreement your best employee can become your biggest competitor. Sam discusses how you can protect yourself and your business from an internal threat.
Sam’s estate planning and probate presentations include:
- Taking Charge-Estate Planning Considerations – Sam provides an overview of wills, powers of attorney, and trusts so that you can take charge of what happens after you pass.
- With A Little Help From My Friends – What can be done when people we care about are not capable of making their own decisions? Sam provides valuable information regarding guardianships, conservatorships, and powers of attorney.
- When the Music Stops – Sam describes what happens after someone passes. Topics include wills, trusts, powers of attorney and taxes.
Sam Kreamer is also a regular contributor to Insight on Business the News Hour radio broadcast offering helpful tips in his areas of expertise. For questions and for booking information contact Sam at 515-727-0900 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. People want information which impacts what is most important to them – their business and their family …let Sam help!